Subscribe to My Blog

Google Groups
Subscribe to BDizzle Abroad
Email:
Visit this group

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Waiting...

Well, I'm so bored with all this waiting I'm ready to get this show on the road. Every day I get more excited about going even though I feel like my language skills are never going to be good enough.

I'm very excited that I've been able to talk with so many of my fellow PC RIM peers before we depart. I'm sure we will all become very close and I'm especially excited to meet Brian because he makes fun of me when I'm being a whiney little bitch on MySpace which is exactly what I need.

My friend Jessica who applied at the same time that did and ended up picking Africa in June of '08 just like me even though we were half the country apart and had no clue the other was doing it... wait, sorry for the run on sentence, I'm afraid you should expect quite a few of those... finally got her invitation this week and she's going to be not too far away in Burkina Faso. So of my 3 fellow High School friends who also joined the Peace Corps we are all in three countries right next to one another.

So that's awesome.

Ready to go... even though I don't have all my stuff and can't speak enough French yet!!

2 comments:

primaldreams said...

aww I totally feel blogfamous now, just wait I am sure that I will be a huge crybaby in Mauritania

Tabatha said...

That's really cool that you will have friends from school so close. And I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't speak much french yet. I really need to ofucs on it. By the way, I bleed UK Wildcat blue. That'll never change ;) I don't care who wins now, as long as it's not Louisville. I am glad my alma mater, WKU at least made to the Sweet 16. That was a miracle.