Subscribe to My Blog

Google Groups
Subscribe to BDizzle Abroad
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Maybe even some words...

So, my site visit has been pretty fantastic. I'm certain that I have the best site, region and the best site and region mates in the whole country. Plus, we have karaoke at our region house so yeah. There's also going to be a fantasy football league and there are other people to listen to the games with here in my city. I basically have all of the important things covered. There may have been a bit of debauchery, but nothing that was unnecessary or immoderate. For all of your parents who are stalking your children through blogs, including my own, don't worry about us. We're all good kids and we've all got great friends who will keep us out of too much trouble. Miss everyone back home... well at least half of you! JK, miss you all. already 1.5months done just 25.5 left to go..... I'll be home in no time.

No comments: