Subscribe to My Blog

Google Groups
Subscribe to BDizzle Abroad
Email:
Visit this group

Friday, November 7, 2008

Quick Blog About Obama...

Just read this article first ARTICLE

Anyways... I feel like America has finally come full circle since 9-11. On 9-11 and 9-12 all the newspapers around the world proudly declared, "We Are All Americans". Since that time which seems so long ago our current administration has done nothing but mismanage our country domestically and internationally squandering all of the support and solidarity the rest of the world had for us. Not since then, and before then probably not since the end of World War II has the world been so solidly consolidated and happily backing the United States. I can't explain to you the unique pleasure of being in Africa and walking around on the streets with every person I encountering me lighting up and shouting congratulations to me just because I'm an American right now. Thank God Obama one.

on a less positive note...

Thank God that idiot Palin isn't our Vice President Elect. What a F'n Joke.

No comments: