Subscribe to My Blog

Google Groups
Subscribe to BDizzle Abroad
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What's the Common Thread?

http://www.afriquejet.com/news/africa-news/mauritanian-senate-chair-sworn-in-as-acting-president-2009041725654.html

Our dear General who lead the military coup and military junta has recently stepped down as President of this great Islamic Republic so that he might run in the June 6th elections as a legally and constitutionally valid candidate for President. Since he has stepped down our new interim president here is Mamadou Ba, A BLACK GUY! So Mauritania officially, okay maybe more technically... but either way, seriously (I like adverbs) has it's first black president.

Kinda of coincidental that they finally have their first black president at the same time as the United States of America finally gets ours too. Or maybe it's not a coincidence... what is the common factor... who was present in both countries for the respective swearing ins... Well as far as I know only me! Yes that's right, I am responsible for both Obama and Ba... I don't know how, but I'm pretty sure that it's officially a scientific fact. I mean look... it's science. I'm the variable causing these events. I'll even give you an if/then statement and you can try to prove me wrong. If Brandon Forester is 23 and lives in your country, then you will have your first black president sworn in. Irrevocable. Irrefutable. Unequivocal. Science.


Love,

Brandon "The King Maker" Forester






PS-I'll try to write a real blog sometime soon.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I would have to say that my work here is done!........Ya know since I am the maker of the "King Maker" !!!
Good Job Brandon

Mom