Subscribe to My Blog

Google Groups
Subscribe to BDizzle Abroad
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Palm Reading...

Yes, I'm that bored.  I looked up some palmreadery online and this is what my palm say about me and my future!  I had one of my Korean students read my palm for me once and she just looked at it and smiled at me.  She refused to tell me what my palm said but said I should marry her.

My Heart Line
-falls in love easily
-freely expresses emotions and feelings
-some emotional trauma


My Head Line
-creativity
-adventure, enthursiasm for life
-thinking is clear and focused
-momentous decisions

My Life Line
-plenty of engergy
-vitality
-strength and enthusiams
-extra vitality

My Fate Line
-self-made indivdiaul; develops aspirations early on

The Shape of My Hand
- spontaneous, enthusiastic and optimistic
-sometimes egoistic, impulsive and insensitve
-extrovert
-do things boldy and intuitively

Some advanced readings....
-the long length of my ring finger denotes that I may have artistic talent as well as a reckless and wild nature.
-my straight fingers represent honest, direct and clear headed.
-soft heart

on all of my fingers I have the same types of knuckles which represent I am a person whose intellect and practicality work well together.  A strong instictive drive is charactersitc of well-developed knuckles.

the balls of my fingers show a strong intellect and courtesy of the mind

Finger Spacing
-the distance between my pinky finger and wring finger indicate an independent mind.
-the closeness of my wring and middle finger suggest that I have an art related life and fate will aid me in success.
-the distance between my index and middle finger suggest that my success will come from somewhere other than my own goals and dreams.

Some smaller lines-
Health Line
-the triangle it forms with my heart and head lines is referred to as the "lucky triangle".  The broad angle indicates very good luck.

Fame Line
-likely to have fame in the arts

Marriage Line(s)
unclear but I believe mine indicates a marriage (as opposed to affairs or separations, etc.)

Money Line
The line running to my ring finger cutting through the Fame Line indicates money obtained through luck and surprise

Line of Intuition-represnts intuitiveness (duh)

Oh my goodness.. there is more and I am still bored!  Now the 'Mounts'
Jupiter mount-kind, more interested in respect than wealth.
Saturn-responsible, hard-working, aloof, gloomy
Apollo-proud, flatterer, extravagent
Mercury-clever, crafty, competitive
Inner Mars-Aggresive, argumentative
Plain of Mars-Uses the qualities of the heart head and destiny lines
Outer Mars-Strong-willed
Venus-Affectionate, sympathetic
Neptune-artistic talent, Charasimatic
Luna-Lovers of nature and beauty, immagintive

Dominant Mounts-
Venus-represents love/affection/passion
Lower Mars-represents physical courage

Okay, there are about 100 other things to look at in the 'degrees of the palm' but believe it or not I am not that bored.




No comments: