Subscribe to My Blog

Google Groups
Subscribe to BDizzle Abroad
Email:
Visit this group

Friday, August 15, 2008

Fantasy Football...

So, I'm in a fantasy football league here in Mauritania and this is my team at the moment.

QB- Ben Rothlesberger (Steelers)
RB- Larry Johnson (KC)
RB- Reggie Bush (NO)
WR- Steve Smith (Panthers)
WR- Marvin Harrison (Colts)
WR- Chris Chambers (SD)
TE- Tony Gonzales (KC)
K- Jason Elam (Det)
DEF- Da Bears (AKA Hester)

Bench
Vince Young (QB-Ten)
Heath Miller (TE-Pit)
Ricky Williams (RB-Mia)
Ahman Green (RB-Hou)
Lawrence Tynes (K-NYG)
Indianapolis (DEF)

I think I have a pretty solid team. There are lots of sentimental Chief's picks or former Chiefs... since Steve Smith apparently punches team mates in the face and I didn't think to draft a back up WR, I need to drop someone and pick up a WR. I'm liking most of my back-ups but I think I'm gonna drop Green for right now and try to pick up a promising rookie. Let me know what you think about my team.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anytime you have a Nittany Lion in your line-up, you're doing just fine!

Thanks for the wonderful, wonderful pictures and the fantastic comments below each one! I laughed out loud when I read that the beard screamed authority. You warmed a mother's heart with those -- thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Take care, and I'll keep up with you through your blog, so keep up the great work!

Vicki
(Ryan's mom)