Subscribe to My Blog

Google Groups
Subscribe to BDizzle Abroad
Email:
Visit this group

Friday, August 15, 2008

First Trade

Okay.. so after some consideration and thought I decided to drop Green because I think between Johnson, Bush and Williams (given all three are questionable with Johnson not really playing last year the chief's should have a stronger line from him to run behind though, Bush is coming back from an injury and Williams is... well he's Ricky Williams but it's predicted he'll be the main carrying back or co-carrier for the beginning of the season...) but I think I'll have two strong starters. So I dropped Green for now and picked up D.J. Hackett as a WR, if Smith isn't playing then Carolina's going to be throwing to him and he's a solid reciever. Thanks to Mike for the advice!

If anyone else has any comments or opinions please share!

No comments: