Subscribe to My Blog

Google Groups
Subscribe to BDizzle Abroad
Email:
Visit this group

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Good Luck Getting This One to Take Off...

Check out this Article about a new Mauritanian national airline.... bless their hearts for trying but nothing in this country works. God knows I'm not getting on that plane... and it's not like anyone is trying to fly into this country. I guess if they let me fly home considering the odds a plane run by this country crashing are pretty high... I'd might still take the flight home with the 87% chance of crashing into the ocean.

Actually I've been having a great time here in the RIM as of late even though that sounds kinda bitter... Good times all around. Even recorded an 'EP' with some friends. Check it out at www.myspace.com/garybuseyvskevincostner



http://www.afriquejet.com/news/africa-news/mauritania-to-set-up-a-new-national-airline-2009031523737.html

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Your EP (?) is not coming up!