Subscribe to My Blog

Google Groups
Subscribe to BDizzle Abroad
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yay

I finally finished my taxes, and I came up to Nktt to take care of my student loans so that's taken care of as well. I'm also on Spring break so that's pretty great. Going to thouroughly enjoy my night in Nktt, warm showers, cold rooms and comfy beds that aren't on the floor. Hanging out with peeps who I don't get to see anywhere near enough. Then tomorrow I head back to Rosso, Friday go out to Nick's village, Tekane, with Mike to help Mike do a Girls Olympics thing with girls from his GMC in Rosso... then we have St. Patti's day weekend which will be spent in an undisclosed location where there will be good times had by all. Then a week and a half of who knows what. Hopefully traveling around and visiting some places I haven't seen up north, maybe riding the coal train, maybe a camel track... anyways. I'm feeling accomplished right now and I'm about to go eat some real food and chill with my peeps.

peace

No comments: