Subscribe to My Blog

Google Groups
Subscribe to BDizzle Abroad
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mauritanian Bloggers!

So while looking through some of the google news stories that are automatically sent to me on Mauritania I saw one on Ahmad Ould Islam (by the way, I'm pretty sure that's everyone's name in Mauritania because it seems like every person I read about has a name that looks and sounds just like that, yes I know that's culturally insensitive of me but it's honest at the moment and I'm not there yet!). Ahmad is the founder of the Mauritanian Bloggers Union. Pretty cool right? Well I think it's pretty cool and appropriate to post on my blog

So here's the story

Here's the link to his blog (in Arabic)

And here's the link to his blog (translated by google)

Remember as always dear friends, Keep the Peace and Spread the Love

No comments: