Subscribe to My Blog

Google Groups
Subscribe to BDizzle Abroad
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bdizzle is Finally in Africa!

I'm in Africa writing right now. Exciting right? My new cellphone is 011-2220458-67-51. It's free for me to answer, but it will cost you to call unless you have a phone card. It's great here. I love it so far. Everything about it. Especially all the people I'm here with. Can't wait till I can improve my language skills so I can get better at talking to the Mauritanians. Email me if you want to chat and I'll do my best to get back to you when I can. I'm going to be at this training site with wi-fi until friday. That's about all I got at the moment. I'll try to be a better blogger, but there's too much to write about at the moment. I'll have a lot of spare time after we are done with this week long training and try to update more.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey I'm leaving next week for Benin; I got to your blog from the IPE website. Did you arrange your cell phone in the US or set it up there? I like the idea of finding a service that doesn't cost me anything to answer... :) Thanks!

Jessica