Subscribe to My Blog

Google Groups
Subscribe to BDizzle Abroad
Email:
Visit this group

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fattening Before the Slaughter...


So I've been trying to eat as much as I can before I go so I can get nice and plump before I ship off. Thanks to my Grandmommy's ability to saturate and super-saturate food products with butter and all of my friends and family who have fed me or gone out to eat and eat and eat with me I think I've succeeded somewhat!

Here's me trying to be a fatty fat fat for Africa. I'm like 195 or a little more. Was around 180 or a little less this year so only put on like 15. Those are a pair of pants I bought for the Peace Corps so I got em a size to small before I started fattening up and I've been wearing them to work. So hopefully my growing butt didnt' stretch them out and they fit me when I weigh like 160! Oh well, I got a good belt.

1 comment:

JAC said...

this. is. awesome! haha! i am totally doing the same. all dietary restrictions have been thrown out the window for the last couple weeks & i've just been eating like a porker.
although i keep reading that females can tend to gain weight in mauritania, so that's not actually funny at all...