Subscribe to My Blog

Google Groups
Subscribe to BDizzle Abroad
Email:
Visit this group

Thursday, September 11, 2008

howdy

So it's Ramadan and I'm chilling for the next three weeks with about nothing to do. I'm sorry to say that my camera is non-functional right now thanks to a traumatic event which shall go undiscussed here. It should be fixed soon, In'Shallah. That means that no new pictures shall be posted for a while. And while I do have about 170 pictures from swear in party I've been sworn not to post most of them online so I have some filtering to do before any of those go up! :)

Life here in Rosso is pretty good. I have a sweet apartment I'm living in where I basically live in the second story of a building. I have a wrap around patio and a roof I can climb up onto.

At night i love to climb up onto the roof and enjoy the breeze where I can look out over my city and watch life happening without anyone knowing I'm there. Since it's Ramadan and everyone sleeps and does as little as possible during the day time when they fast they are all super active at night and from my roof I can see all the action.

I can't explain how crazy it is over here or how normal all the craziness seems to me already. I can't believe this is my life right now, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Okay, that's my whole random blog for the moment..

Oh wait, the only reason i got on to blog was to say that i have skype now brandon.forester

I only get online like once a week but maybe you'll catch me or we can set up a chat sometime! Peace all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brandon -- really sounds like you've settled in nicely. Great place to live! And I like that the craziness has become commonplace.

Oh -- regarding your fantasy team: Just be happy you didn't have Tom Brady... although, I don't think I saw any Cowboys... but you're o.k. since you have a Nittany Lion!

Take care, enjoy your time off. I'm sure once things start hopping you'll be longing for the days of Ramadan!

Vicki
See? Is still stalk you even when Ryan is so far away. ;o)