Subscribe to My Blog

Google Groups
Subscribe to BDizzle Abroad
Email:
Visit this group

Monday, September 22, 2008

More boring Fantasy updates..

Sorry no pictures still. My camera is currently being dissected and we don't have the proper tool to open up the part we need to open. But maybe we're going to try to make a tool to open it up. In'Shallah we'll have a working camera again by the end of this month.

Anyways... onto Fantasy!

So I lost week one by like 3 points, won week two and now week three hangs in the balance.

I have Chris Chambers playing tonight and I'm down by 13. Rothlisberger getting injured hurt me a lot. I got -.16 points from him this week. I've made a lot of trades recently so here's my current roster and my line up for week 4.

QB-Matt Ryan (Atl @ Car)
WR-Chris Chambers (SD @ Oak)
WR-Steve Smith (Car vs. Atl)
WR-Michael Jenkins (Atl @ Car)
RB-Larry Johnson (KC vs Den)
RB-Reggie Bush (NO vs SF)
TE-Tony Gonzales (KC vs Den)
K-Jason Elam (Atl @ Car)
Def-Da Bears (Phi)

Bench

QB-Ben Rothlisberger (Pit vs Bal)
QB-Gus Frerotte (Min @Ten)
WR-Marvin Harrison (Ind BYE)
WR-Amani Toomer (NYG BYE)
RB-Ricky Williams (Mia BYE)
DEF-Colts

I need to pick up another Tight End and drop a receiver or QB. I don't know when big Ben is going to be back in form and I think that Matt Ryan could have some good games... no idea about Gus but I figure it couldn't hurt to pick him up and see what happens. Comments and criticisms are welcome!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Next week your KC boys should do a little better. Even if they lose, Denver has been letting everyone stay up with them in the game. Big offensive games for anyone they play. It makes for a lot of excitement but could they just stick with their early lead blow-outs!
Wish you were here for the back and forth smack talk.....Go Broncos