Subscribe to My Blog

Google Groups
Subscribe to BDizzle Abroad
Email:
Visit this group

Friday, September 12, 2008

What's Your Fantasy?

Okay, so I gotta keep you updated on my Fantasy Football cause it's important right?

I ended up losing by 3 points which is no fun, and what is worse is that I lost even though I had the third highest scoring team of the week. Sucks when your teams score would have beat almost everyone else but one team does just a little better!

Anyways.. I've made some moves and I dropped tynes, picked up Jenkins (WR-Atl)... then I saw that Young was having some.. issues and so I dropped him and went ahead and picked up the Atlanta QB as well. He looked pretty good last week. Not good enough to put him in ahead of Roth, but a strong back up I hope.

Anyways, here's my current line-up for week two.

QB-Ben Rothlisburger (Pit @ Cle)
WR-Marvin Harrison (Ind @ Min)
WR-Michael Jenkins (Atl @ TB)
WR-Chris Chambers (SD @ Den)
RB-Larry Johnson (KC vs. Oak)
RB-Reggie Bush (NO @ Was)
TE-Tony Gonzales (KC vs. Oak)
K-Jason Elam (Atl @ TB)
Def-Da Bears (Chi @ Car)

and my Bench

QB-Matt Ryan (Atl @ TB)
WR-Steve Smith (Car vs. Chi)
WR-D.J. Hackett (Car vs. Chi)
RB-Ricky Williams (Mia @ Ari)
TE-Heath Miller (Pit @ Cle)
Def-Indianapolis (Ind @ Min)

One thing that sucks... almost all of my starters are playing away games. Hopefully that doesn't dampen my score too much and I can pull out a victory and maybe stay close to the front of the pack for the all season high scoring team bonus.

Any shit talking or advice is welcome.

No comments: